- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and Sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities,
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans,
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of Sales personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration""
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
MAS Financial Services Ltd
The focus remains on the vast lower income and middle income groups of the society, spread across urban, semi urban and rural areas, and including formal and informal sector.
We are very proud to be associated with this class of customers for the last 2 decades. Our business model, vision, vast experience and distribution network places us uniquely in the industry.
We are a focused retail finance company spread all over Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu & Karnataka with its 70+ branches and more than 2500 Locations.
We have the expertise in the distribution of credit and a base of more than 8,00,000 customers. We have completed close to 8 cycles per customers tenor assuming the tenor to be on average 30 months.
Recruiter Name:Dhara Soni
Contact Company:MAS Financial Services Ltd