1) Detailed documents check of login file
2) CIBIL/High-Mark Report Pull,Internal De-dupe
3) Credit screening of login file
4) Conducting personal discussion with the customer
5) Preparing credit appraisal memo,with varous analysis, Ratio Analysis, Banking analysis, SOA Preparation etc.
6) Gtor approval process
7) Loan Mela -Spot sanction at Builder Site/Office
8) Various type of analysis- Cheque Return Ratio, DPD analysis, Profile analysis
9) Co-ordinate with Head Office Credit Officer for Daily Movement of File, Daily MIS,
10) Branch Level Credit Policy and Operation Training
11) Market Analysis and Survey as time to time decided by Top Manangement.
12) Monthly DPD Calling Falls under 1 to 30 Days.
13) Any other duties assigned by the Top Management.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. Best in industry
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Mas Rural Housing Mortgage Finance
MAS has an endeavor to realize the dream of millions of Indian House Holds to "OWN A HOME". The focus is to serve the middle income segment of the society, which we reckon as one of the key drivers of the housing industry. This segment is largely characterized by the informal but credit worthy class.
MAS leveraging on its more than two decades of in-depth understanding, is poised to cater to this segment and be a catalyst in realizing the most cherished dream of this segment to "OWN A HOME." It is worth noting that, this class is spread across the length and breadth of the country, be it urban, semi-urban or rural.
Extending "Credit where it is due" remains the main plank, as far as credit delivery is concerned in consistent with the endeavour of the group since the last two decades of building quality assets..
Recruiter Name:Atish Nair
Contact Company:Mas Rural Housing Mortgage Finance
Address :4th Floor, Narayan Chambers, B/h. Patang Hotel,