Roles and responsibilities
- Co - ordination with marketing team regarding login of file
- Inward the file in system after screening the basic requirement as per policy for login
- Raise the queries (Ask the documents which are not provided by marketing team but are necessary for the process as per the policy)
- Rejecting the file if the case is not fit as per the policy after confirming with appropriate authority and informing the same to marketing team.
- Fire the request for the site visit and collection comfort for all cases excluding the cases which are rejected on initial stage.
- Co Ordination with marketing team regarding query resolution
- Arranging the file in particular order.
- Process the file i.e. preparing CAM (Financial Analysis, Ratio Analysis, Banking Analysis, CIBIL Analysis, Internal Dedupe)
- Telephonic verification for the processed files (TVR is compulsory for solving the doubts arose while preparing the CAM)
- Submit the processed CAM to Credit Manager within a stipulated time.
- Co Ordination with Credit Manager regarding doubts arose by him while checking the CAM
- Submit the copy of CAM to Management for approval
- Receive the copy of CAM from Management (Whether approved or rejected or in query)
- Solving the queries given by Management
- Submit the document file along with CAM to operation team after getting approval of the case. If the case is rejected by management, then return the document file to marketing team and giving mail confirmation for that and submit the copy of CAM to operation team.
- Solving the queries raised by Audit Department regarding any approved case.
- Updation of TAT in system according to file status on regular basis.
Required Candidate profile
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MAS Financial Services Ltd
Recruiter Name:Hetal Gamit
Contact Company:MAS Financial Services Ltd