- Handling and Management of Litigation pertaining to Section 138 Negotiable
- Instruments Act, Arbitration Proceedings, Execution of
- Arbitration Awards and Other Legal related issues.
- Dealing with Complainants, Legal Officers Advocates, and Courts pertaining to the Region Concerned.
- Preparing legal letters,agreements of the company
- Draft and solidify agreements,contracts and other legal documents to ensure the companies full legal rights.
- Presentation before Court on behalf of Company.
- Attend the meetings /conferences as and when required /directed by superiors.
- Ensure effective implementation of processes set by the Company and Department.
- Leading the Team in Effective handling of the Legal Issues.
- Ensure timely Compliance of the Orders passed by Courts and other regulatory and administrative bodies.
- Guiding department on actionables to reduce the litigation.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Skills & Competencies:
- Good Leadership Skill.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skill.
- Planning and Organising.
- Eligible to Communicate in English (Writing & Speaking)
- At least 2 Years in Banking/Financial or Corporate Legal Department/ Court Experience
UG:LLB - Law
PG:LLM - Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MAS Financial Services Ltd
With a plethora of retail finance options in its arsenal, MAS is focused on fulfilling the requirements of lower income and middle-income groups of the society. We offer Financial Services for Micro Enterprises Loans, SME Loans, Home Loans, Two Wheeler Loans, Used Car Loans, and Commercial Vehicle Loans to satisfy their varied needs. The focus remains on the vast lower income and middle income groups of the society, spread across urban, semi urban and rural areas, and including formal and informal sector.
Contact Company:MAS Financial Services Ltd
Address :4th Floor, Narayan Chambers, B/h. Patang Hotel,