- Liasoning with client, credit team and relationship of different product verticals.
- Preparing the CMA/Projections for the prospective clients.
- Helping clients in resource/capital management.
- Understanding business model of the client and helping them to suggest ways for better utilization of the resources and guiding them for their fund planning for next years.
- Conducting risk assessment of the client and based on that recommending to the committee whether we can explore the opportunities of investing the fund in the company either in the form of debt/ quasi capital or capital, depending upon the requirement of the client based on our assessment.
- Interacting/Liasoning with fund arranger/investor/lenders etc. on behalf of our client for arranging quasi funds or capital for our potential clients.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Any Postgraduate, CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MAS Financial Services Ltd
With a plethora of retail finance options in its arsenal, MAS is focused on fulfilling the requirements of lower income and middle-income groups of the society. We offer Financial Services for Micro Enterprises Loans, SME Loans, Home Loans, Two Wheeler Loans, Used Car Loans, and Commercial Vehicle Loans to satisfy their varied needs. The focus remains on the vast lower income and middle income groups of the society, spread across urban, semi urban and rural areas, and including formal and informal sector.
Recruiter Name:Hetal Gamit
Contact Company:MAS Financial Services Ltd