- Scrutinizing and analyzing property legal documents for Gujarat & Maharashtra
- Knowledge of legal policy and procedures
- Knowledge for legal documents drafting
- Communicate with legal and technical panel vendors
- Timely submission of disbursement (maintain TAT)
- Knowledge of rural and urban legal property document
- Check and verify property legal documents
- Disbursement process
- MOU drafting
- Project funding
- Builder loan
- Communicating disbursement queries to concern marketing person
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Person should be LLB,
- Experience to analyze property legal papers.
- Knowledge require for urban and rural property documentation,
- Knowledge about Govt. revenue records.
- Computer knowledge also required
Experience: Min 5 yrs in relevant industry
Salary: According to Industry Standard
UG:LLB - Law
PG:LLM - Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MAS Rural Housing & Mortgage Finance Ltd.
MAS has an endeavor to realize the dream of millions of Indian House Holds to "OWN A HOME". The focus is to serve the middle income segment of the society, which we reckon as one of the key drivers of the housing industry. This segment is largely characterized by the informal but credit worthy class.
MAS leveraging on its more than two decades of in-depth understanding, is poised to cater to this segment and be a catalyst in realizing the most cherished dream of this segment to "OWN A HOME." It is worth noting that, this class is spread across the length and breadth of the country, be it urban, semi-urban or rural.
Extending "Credit where it is due" remains the main plank, as far as credit delivery is concerned in consistent with the endeavour of the group since the last two decades of building quality assets..
Contact Company:MAS Rural Housing & Mortgage Finance Ltd.