- Improvement in Financial Performance of Sales Team
-Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
Responsible for the performance and development of Sales Team.
Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales performance.
- Development of Sales Action Plans- Initiates for development of action plans to penetrate new markets. Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Reporting to Management about Performance of Sales Team - Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance of the team. Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Negotiation with prospective clients - Ensure that all sales team is pitching most competitive and profitable rates to the customer.
- Adhere to company policies - Ensure that company policies, procedures and business ethics are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Team building - Recruitment,Training and build sales team based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience of multi locations in Home loan with team management abilities.
- Should able to develop the business in targeted area with the use of skills, strategies and experience.
- Should able for recruitment as per the requirement and able to provide Training.
- Should able to manage huge team of multi locations for business development.
- Should have good knowledge of Credit & Collections.
- Required strong market network
Experience: 8 to 13 years
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MAS Rural Housing & Mortgage Finance Ltd.
MAS has an endeavor to realize the dream of millions of Indian House Holds to "OWN A HOME". The focus is to serve the middle income segment of the society, which we reckon as one of the key drivers of the housing industry. This segment is largely characterized by the informal but credit worthy class.
MAS leveraging on its more than two decades of in-depth understanding, is poised to cater to this segment and be a catalyst in realizing the most cherished dream of this segment to "OWN A HOME." It is worth noting that, this class is spread across the length and breadth of the country, be it urban, semi-urban or rural.
Extending "Credit where it is due" remains the main plank, as far as credit delivery is concerned in consistent with the endeavour of the group since the last two decades of building quality assets..
Recruiter Name:Pramod Sharma
Contact Company:MAS Rural Housing & Mortgage Finance Ltd.