- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and Sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities,
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans,
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of Sales personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the segment of TERM LOAN OTHER CLUSTORS BUSINESS
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration"
If you interested then share me your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 079-41106578
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
MAS Financial Services Ltd
With a plethora of retail finance options in its arsenal, MAS is focused on fulfilling the requirements of lower income and middle-income groups of the society. We offer Financial Services for Micro Enterprises Loans, SME Loans, Home Loans, Two Wheeler Loans, Used Car Loans, and Commercial Vehicle Loans to satisfy their varied needs. The focus remains on the vast lower income and middle income groups of the society, spread across urban, semi urban and rural areas, and including formal and informal sector.
Recruiter Name:Unnati Solanki
Contact Company:MAS Financial Services Ltd